Covid Prevention Policy
There are currently no confirmed cases of COVID-19 or its new variants being spread through food or food packaging.
Our Covid Safety Protocols for Pick-Up/ Delivery
- We have set a limit on pick-ups and deliveries in each time slot to prevent crowding or clustering of people.
- Employees wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds every hour or after any activity away from work station.
- We have GreenCrate masks worn at all times during shifts for staff and drivers.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces such as counter tops and touch pads and within the vehicle, by wiping down surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Established designated pick-up zones for customers to help maintain social distancing.
- We practice social distancing when delivering food, e.g., offering “no touch” deliveries and sending text alerts or calling when deliveries have arrived.
- Conducted an evaluation of your facility to identify and apply operational changes in order to maintain social distancing if offering take-out/carry-out option by maintaining a 6-foot distance from others, when possible.
- Ensure that any wrapping and packaging used for food transport is done so that contamination of the food is prevented.
- We routinely clean and sanitize coolers and insulated bags used to deliver foods.